Monday, July 14, 2008

when your 22 youre no fun

they only want you when you're 17.
My birthday was pretty eh :/
I guess after 21 thats pretty much it. Nothing to look forward to. Its not really about you anymore.

Any who! Only a week left until MAINE!!!! Which is always a good time! Then when we get back only a couple weeks left until we move into our apt. Which is sooo exciting and scary at the same time. I hope people visit everyday.


Tonight I was egger to get home and make some terrariums. And I did and I love them.

The pictures not that great because I was busy watching "you could be rich" on tv. The show sounds like b.s. if you ask me....

I got my new 2g tunnels in today!!! Im so excited! The only thing is that i'm not to a 2 yet....So booo. Soon hopefully. I also got a $50 check for my birthday, i'm debating what I should do with it. I know I should save it for Maine. but I really want a Monroe.

No comments: